Monday 18 August 2014

Disappointing Visuals

I fell of my motorbike a fortnight ago.

It's something that is inevitable, unpleasant, embarrassing, so at the very least I would expect a bit of  decent bruising in recompense.

The outcome was quite different. Immediately, nothing whatsoever was visible. A few days later - some disappointing colouration.

Despite disappointing decoration, I did give myself a bit of a jolt. Hurt a bit. Much more than was visible! So I decided to paint them up so they looked how they felt. I love painting bruises you see. I'm not much into the real theatrical stuff (I love it but I don't really do it) but I've always been fascinated by bruising, especially after losing my footing stepping into the over bath shower and bringing my body weight down on my thigh bone Vs. the edge of the bath. That was a corker.

So here's how they really looked.





You see what I mean? They're there, but not exactly impressive, are they?

But they felt like this...






And just for the benefit of the tape, it did actually hurt painting them - but even more taking it off! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are being careful on your bike betty! I have nominated you for the Leibster award! ( i had to google it too....) I hope you enjoy answering my questions ;) & keep blogging!

    http://hollyemeryphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete